Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Maybelline Polishes

My Maybelline Polishes. Their Colour Show collection has some beautiful colours
Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots, Pretty In Polka #85. This is from their new (and I may have seen limited time?) Polka Dot Collection. The bottle said to me buy me I am awesome and pink ;)  hehe I really like this one. It's sort of like glitter polish but instead of glitter, it has black and white hexagonal spots. What I have is 3 coats on but I think I may want 4 coats for a more opaque look. It creates an awesome looks and its instant design. The spots were just as much of a pain in the butt to remove as actual glitter in polish though. 

Maybelline Color Show Twilight Rays #240. So I was a bit disappointed when I got this, the bottle made it look really sparkly and stuff but wen I put it on it didn't have that same wow :( I got a better design by using black polish with lots of glitter over top (see the below picture)
Ardene's Tuxedo with Tivoli's glitter polish on top
Because of that I put it in my presents stash, and one of my best friends chose it for her birthday this year 

Maybelline Color Show Brocades Collection, Amethyst Couture. This one looked so amazing in the bottle I bought a blue and white/silver one as well but when I put it on I didn't like it nearly as much :( The bottle made it look very glittery and maybe even holographic. But it had some really chunky glitters that made it into almost a textured. Needles to say I was disappointed, into the present pile they go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment