Monday, March 17, 2014

Not Nail Stuff

So I know this isn't nail atuff, but I wanted to share.

So my Grandparents just got back from Cuba (they were not impressed...which is unsurprising). And they broght back for me a present. And as I opened it my Grandmother made a comment about how unoriginal her gifts are
What I opened was a necklace and it's unoriginal since she always gets me necklaces when they go away (at least once a year it seems). Plus for my 21st birthday this year she got me a necklace.
I almost never buy myself jewelry (in Canada) since I usually grab something when I go away and my parents and grandparents usually get me something and plus I have a boyfriend who can buy me stuff ;)

So these are the jewelries that I have bought or someone has brought back for me from somewhere not in British Columbia :)


So this bracelet I bought for myself in Mexico (and I got my 2 besties similar ones) in 2011 when my family and 2 family friends when on a Mexican Cruise


This necklace I bought for me (and my 2 besties again) in Mexico in 2012 when my grandparents took their kids and grandkids for a trip

This bracelet my brother bought for me when he went to San Francisco as a youth pilgrimage from church in 2012

This bracelet I bought in Amsterdam in 2010 when I went to Europe for 3 weeks with Girl Guides

These earrings I bought for myself (and a pair for my mom) in Paris in 2009 when I went to France for my youth pilgrimage from church 

This necklace my grandparents brought back from Cuba in 2014. They also got my mom and aunt similar ones

This necklace I bought in Adelboden, Switzerland from a woodcarver, you buy the carving then you can get you name burned in if you want, in 2010 when I went to Europe for 3 weeks with Girl Guides 

This necklace came from Hawaii from a friend


This necklace came from my parents when they went to Cuba in 2004 there was a matching bracelt but its been lost for ages

This came from Hawaii from a friend

These came from Hawaii from a friend

This necklace and earrings I bought in Hawaii in 2007 when I wanted some jewelry when we went to a luau.



My grandparents got me this necklace when they went on a Panama cruise in 2012


My grandparents got me this necklace when they went on a Rhine River cruise in Europe in 2013. My Grandmother got herself a similar one, the pendant is made of glass and my grandmother had the unfortunate luck to drop hers...:( It broke sadly

When I find them and get a picture of them I have a few more to add
like a bracelet I got myself in Mexico in 2011
and a necklace my grandparents brought back form New Zealand in 2005

Yea this post is boring but I really felt the urge to share these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment