Friday, February 21, 2014

Beauty Store

Yay! I found a beauty store in my area that sells lots of nail art supplies.

So I was looking online where to find some nail polish thinner since it was recommended that I don't use actual paint thinner. And someone on a forum was like I get mine at Sally Beauty, so I looked online and found one like right beside my mall and I was amazed that I had never spotted it before since I often drive past it to leave the mall.

Sally Beauty might be my new favorite store :)

There are lots of things for nail art like striping tape and rhinestones. There was also some polish brands I had been looking for but couldn't find, like Orly and China Glaze. There were also some gel polishes which is nice since so far I had only been able to find the little tiny Quo bottles, but Sally Beauty had 2 or 3 different brands that were actually normal sized bottles. :)

Price wise nothing too different (than I could tell) than other stores, though I did find their OPI polishes about $1.00 more but I think there is some sort of loyalty card that can make the prices drop a dollar or two.

Needles to say I got myself some polish thinner (I laughed since Orly and OPI both had a bottle the same size and with the exact same 2 ingredients and OPI's was more expensive), a white gel polish, striping tape and Seche Vite (which I had also been looking for)

I am now debating about paying $5 and getting a membership card. If I get the card they will give me a $5 coupon to be used within the month. As well as if I spend $35 in a month they give me a %15 off coupon. And If I don't save $5 worth my $5 membership for next year will be free.

I will probably only go there if I need nail art supplies, gel polishes, China Glaze or Orly. This is because the Shoppers near my house has a clearance rack where they often have $2 nail polishes which saves me on cost and limits how much I buy since I try to buy from only that rack (plus grabbing extras from there makes good presents)

No comments:

Post a Comment